MERLIN Dynamics 365 Connector
Download and Upload Data from Dynamics 365
The Dynamics 365 Connector is an integrated module of the MERLIN Server. The utility supports a bi-synchronous import and export of work orders and respective operational information to Microsoft’s Dynamic 365 and to and from machines on the shop floor.
The Dynamics 365 Connector communicates with Dynamics 365 in real-time. It automatically prioritizes and queues transactions by date and time stamp and minimizes the errors found in manual input systems. Additionally, it improves inventory accuracy, auto parts counts, and provides accurate job costing data.
Once the Dynamics 365 system creates a production order, it’s a simple process to access work orders, routings, jobs or Kanban cards. The Operator selects/scans the job to be run from a list on the hand held, (HMI, Tablet or traveler) and runs the job. Or, a user can queue a job through the MERLIN Job Queue for a specific machine.
The advanced functionality in MERLIN allows work order information to flow seamlessly from Microsoft Dynamics 365 through MERLIN Manufacturing Execution System to the machine on the shop floor and relate actual productivity to Dynamics 365 back, an electronic traveler, delivering a paperless shop floor. The benefits of plant-wide visibility mean proactive response, less downtime, improved production scheduling and quality, as well as more extensive data analysis and reporting capabilities, often translating into a 10%-50% increase in efficiency.
Click here for a video review
Features & Benefits
- Product Standards loaded from Dynamics 365 to MERLIN automatically
- Shift Schedule downloaded from Dynamics 365 , by machine
- Work Orders scheduled by machine from Dynamics 365
- Operator list automatically generated
- Auto Count good & rejected parts with root cause
- Reject Reason and Down Time Reason counts collected
- Work order run-Now functionality to run machine work order immediately
- Integrations to shop floor Dynamics 365 transaction terminals
- Native SQL and other files supported
- Accurate shop floor data, automatically.
- Eliminate data entry or scanning delays, real-time.
- Minimize errors found in manual input systems.
- Improve inventory accuracy, auto part counts.
- Provide accurate job costing data.
Book an Appointment
Talk to a MEMEX representative
Attend a Webinar
Watch a live MERLIN demo
Find a dealer or buy direct
Download feature sheet